1. UVLED (uv LED) :
(1) low uv: 250nm-265 nm-285 nm-365 nm, now it can be achieved at 250nm-410 nm. These are all INGaN/GaN carbides. These ultraviolet rays can kill all bacteria in the water, with a lethality of up to 98%, especially at 285 nm.
(2) medium uv light: 365 nm-370 nm to light are international common, uv light is lethal, general doctors are required to ensure that no bacteria. 365nm-390nm is generally used to supplement dentists with this ultraviolet ray, which is characterized by strong function and short time. At the same time, the international wavelength of 365nm-370nm is used to distinguish the authenticity of banknotes.
(3) high uv light: 405 nm-410 nm, and its chip is no more than 2 inches (also known as ultraviolet chip). Seeds from 345-410nm can be used for seed cultivation. 405nm-410nm is also used to distinguish the authenticity of RMB notes.
2. VIS LED (visible light LED) :
(1) blue light: 430nm-450nm-470 nm note that it is mainly used in the blue light band, and its main component is INGaN/GaN, but its content is low, capacity is low, and it is not durable. It is mainly used in the blue light band.
(2) green light: 505 nm-520 nm-540 nm is mainly used in the green light band, and its main component is INGaN/GaN. The main ingredient of the 556 is: GaP/ALInGaP, which is the clearest pure green seen in international spectroscopy.
(3) yellow light: the band of 570 nm-590 nm is mainly used as amber (yellow). The band of 600 nm-620 nm is mainly used as orange
(4) red light: the 630-640 nm band is mainly used for the long red 660 nm-730 nm band and the dark red 3.Infra LED (infrared LED) : from the medical point of view, the 660 nm-730 nm-780 nm light can promote the growth of plants. 730nm-760nm is made into a medical product that can check whether the patient is in a vegetative state or not. 760nm-790nm-805nm is used medically to detect the content of fat. The 850 nm-880 nm is used to detect the engine's rotational speed. 900 nm is mainly used as a testing instrument to detect human blood gas, blood sugar and other 940 nm is mainly used as a remote control for position locking. 1000 nm-1300 nm-1500 nm-1550 nm detector is mainly used to detect highly volatile gases such as human alcohol/fiber/carbon monoxide/carbon dioxide.
Other special USES of special bands:
(1) 250 nm-300 nm (0.1MW), 350 nm-360 nm (1MW), 380 nm-400 nm (5MW, 20MA). This product can effectively remove formaldehyde, benzene, xylene and viruses, bacteria and odors in the air of the office. It can prevent virus infection and reduce the spread of diseases. At the same time, it can promote internal metabolism and enhance immunity, so that we can be energetic and healthy.
(2) the 570-580 nanometer wavelength causes the mosquito's retina to blur so that it can automatically escape.
(3) ultraviolet ray of 320nm~380nm can promote skin metabolism, strong skin growth, skin thickening, also can treat psoriasis (psoriasis), vitiligo, etc.; When used in lighting, the fluorescence effect of the illuminant can be strong. Also can be used for industrial radiation detection, chemical phase, money.
(4) uv radiation of 275nm~320nm; Sunbathing has a strong physiological effect on the human body. It can cause skin photochemistry and light spot process, and make the skin produce many active substances. It can play a good role in the internal organs, spiritual system, endocrine system and circulatory system of the human body. After human body irradiate sunbathe, cause skin redness, produce erythema effect, on the other hand have the 7 -- dehydroergoside cholesterol inside the skin is converted into vitamin D3 or D2, promote the normal calcium phosphorus circulation of human body, wait especially important to indoor worker, pregnant woman, infant.
(5) the insect vision has the maximum sensitivity in the ultraviolet region around 360nm; Can lure insects together and kill them
(6) the special wavelength of 315nm, ultraviolet B band has a strong physiological effect on animals, and can play a positive role in the normal work of animals' viscera, nervous system, endocrine system and circulatory system, promoting the synthesis of protein and vitamin D3.